1. This web site/software application collects the following information on trial users: first and last name, email address, telephone number, IP addresses and information based on the geographic location from which you are accessi. It may also collect additional information such as web site, company name, address as well as other optional information the user provides.
2. Upon making a purchase using your credit card or other payment vehicle, we and our merchant provider collect the following information in addition to the information mentioned above such as: first and last name, company name, billing and shipping address, phone and fax number as well as email addresses and other information neccessary to process the transaction.
3. The data collected may be stored in cookies, email receipts and databases.
4. The data may be be used for marketing purposes, internal analysis and for conducting business with you, such as notifying you about new product updates and bugfixes.
5. The data will not be given to 3rd parties, except if it is necessary in order to conduct business with you, such providing the information to the post office for shipping orders.
6. You can update your information by submitting a ticket that contains the modified information on helpdesk.mynewsletter.rocks.
8. We do not sell, rent, or make available any email addresses or other contact information to third parties that you submit to the MyNewsletter.rocks Server for email delivery.
9. This policy is effective Jan 1st 2015.